The process is pretty straightforward. Go to Scribd.com and bring up the file that you want to embed – this can be one of your own files (saved as either public or private) or any other public file found on Scribd.
- At the top of the page, click on “Embed,” circled in red.
- Click on the WordPress tab, highlighted by the red arrow.
- The embed code will appear in the box.
- Click copy.
- Go to you WordPress page or post and paste it where you want it to appear.
- Make sure you have either “Simplier IPaper” or JetPack’s “Embed Shortcodes” plugin installed.
For more information, check out the Scribd support page.